Spot Free (De-scaler)
How To Use:
For Glass washing machines and Dishes:
Turn off Dosing Pumps now fill machine with fresh water. Prepare Spotfree solution at the ratio of 5% which is 2ltr per 40ltr capacity. Leave this solution in machine for 3-5 minutes and then start running machine and let the solution circulate in it for 10 minutes. Keep internal temperature below 65°C to get best results.Scrub scaled are with firm brush. Drain solution containing water and add fresh water in it. Start running machine for more 5 min and drain again. Leave machine door open to dry.
CLEANING BOILERS, TEA & COFFEE POTS:
Make Spotfree solution with 200ml in every 5ltr water. Put some solution in pot for 3-4 min scrub scaled area with a firm brush and then dispose solution. Rinse carefully with fresh water. Regular practice of spotfree solution can help prevent scaling which lengthens machine and heating element life.
- Defoam at average temperature
- Easy to rinse and clean
- Enhanced by Dupont Glycolic Acid
For better shelf life keep concentrated solution in original sealed container and keep in moderate temperature.
HEATH AND SAFETY:
- Gloves are recommended while cleaning processes with hands.
- Do not exceed temperature more than 65°C to get best possible results.
- Spotfree is not recommended to prolong usage on Galvanized or zinc coated material of construction it may cause corrosion.